SUBSCRIBE TO OUR CORPORATE TRAVEL NEWSLETTER
Get the latest business travel news, resources for your corporate travel program, and useful tips in your inbox every month with Corporate Vision.
- MARCH 2019 | Using a combination of gamification and rewards to increase program compliance, identifying traveller whereabouts in a crisis, Transport Canada's Closure of Canadian Airspace to the Boeing 737 MAX 8 and 9 Aircraft, and more. VIEW
- FEBRUARY 2019 | Using your travel travel program to attract and retain top talent. Plus: the cost of leakage in corporate travel, Air Canada's plan to reduce single-use plastics, and more. VIEW
- JANUARY 2019 | How to improve your business travel spend in 2019. Plus: five new international airports opening this year, communications strategies for travel managers, and more. VIEW
- DECEMBER 2018 | How to prepare for a data breach in business travel, the cost of flight disruptions, and what's driving millennial spending habits in business travel. Plus: Vision Travel's Brian Robertson and Joel Ostrov share their best wishes as 2018 comes to a close. VIEW
- NOVEMBER 2018 | Travel policy maintenance: updating your policy for the upcoming year. Plus: how virtual cards work, defining your organization's bleisure policies, and more. VIEW