SUBSCRIBE TO OUR CORPORATE TRAVEL NEWSLETTER
Get the latest business travel news, resources for your corporate travel program, and useful tips in your inbox every month with Corporate Vision.
- MAY 2019 | Canadian airlines make major acquisition announcements, cybersecurity threats on the rise in travel and transportation, 3 ways to improve corporate travel and expense management, and more. VIEW
- APRIL 2019 | The world's first airport partnership with Uber Eats, why every organization needs a travel policy, addressing cybersecurity with your travellers, and more. VIEW
- MARCH 2019 | Using a combination of gamification and rewards to increase program compliance, identifying traveller whereabouts in a crisis, Transport Canada's Closure of Canadian Airspace to the Boeing 737 MAX 8 and 9 Aircraft, and more. VIEW
- FEBRUARY 2019 | Using your travel travel program to attract and retain top talent. Plus: the cost of leakage in corporate travel, Air Canada's plan to reduce single-use plastics, and more. VIEW
- JANUARY 2019 | How to improve your business travel spend in 2019. Plus: five new international airports opening this year, communications strategies for travel managers, and more. VIEW